Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws
This January 2012 National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (NAPCS) report ranks and analyzes the charter school laws that are now in place in 41 states and the District of Columbia. The report, which is in its third edition, compares the laws to NAPCS’s model law, highlights key changes in state laws, and provides profiles of each state law.
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Public Charter School Laws
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Tool for Comparing State Charter School Laws
- Maine's Charter School Law Tops NAPCS Rankings
- Washington State Initiative 1240, Ballot Measure Passed November 2012 to Allow Charter Schools
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools