Measuring Charter School Financial Health
This 2009 National Association of Charter School Authorizers issue brief details a step-by-step process for authorizers to build their financial oversight capacity and includes a chart of key financial metrics, characteristics of financially healthy charter schools, and potential red flags.
- Assessing Fiscal Health: A Financial Benchmarking Tool for Charter Schools
- Accountability in Action: A Comprehensive Guide to Charter School Closure
- An Examination of the Financial Health of Georgia's Start-up Charter Schools
- Washington State Initiative 1240, Ballot Measure Passed November 2012 to Allow Charter Schools
- Resource Center Webinar to Focus on Student Academic Growth Over Time As Measure of High Quality Charter Schools