Massachusetts Primer on Special Education and Charter Schools
The Massachusetts Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools is divided into three parts: (1) General Information covering laws and legal issues; (2) Information for State Officials and Others, including background information on charter schools and issues related to special education in charter schools, such as finance, authorization, transportation, enrollment, and other issues; and (3) Information for Charter Operators on the basics of operating a charter school as they pertain to special education.
- Georgia Special Education Primer for Charter Schools and Charter Authorizers
- Charter Schools Designed for Children with Disabilities: An Initial Examination of Issues and Questions Raised
- Hawaii State Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools
- Idaho Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools
- Maryland Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools