Managing Talent for School Coherence: Learning From Charter Management Organizations
A new report by the Center on Reinventing Public Education (CRPE) finds that charter school leaders hire teachers based on their fit with a school's mission. "Managing Talent for Schools Coherence: Learning From Charter Management Organizations" shows how some charter management organizations (CMOs) have created hiring systems and protocols that hire and reward teachers who are aligned to their approach and mission.
- Learning From Charter School Management Organizations: Strategies for Student Behavior and Teacher Coaching
- Succession Planning in Charter Management Organizations: Sustaining the Future for Charter Schools and Their Students
- Taking Human Capital Seriously: Talented Teachers in Every Classroom, Talented Principals in Every School
- Going Exponential: Growing the Charter School Sector’s Best
- Ohio Judge's Ruling That Charter Management Company Must Provide Financial Data to School Governing Authorities