Making Room for New Public Schools: How Innovative School Districts are Learning to Share Public Education Facilities with Charter Schools
Through a combination of policy analysis and interviews with key stakeholders, the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools produced this April 2011 report on charter schools that were able to secure vacant public school facilities from their local districts. The report concludes with a series of best practices recommendations based on the profiles.
- NAPCS Report Identifies Best Practices for Charters' Access to Public Facilities
- Making Charter School Facilities More Affordable: State-Driven Policy Approaches
- Charter School Support Varies Among ‘Race to Top’ Second Round Finalists
- Top CMOs Get $50 Million for Major Expansions
- Shuttered Public Schools: The Struggle to Bring Old Buildings New Life