Making Charter School Facilities More Affordable: State-Driven Policy Approaches
This 2008 U.S. Department of Education report profiles policy interventions by eight states and the District of Columbia intended to help charter schools address facilities challenges, including dedicated funding streams and ways to help charter school operators access low-cost financing for facility needs.
- Successful Charter Schools
- Department of Education Awards $136 Million in Charter Grants to 12 States
- Summaries of State Charter School Facility Laws
- Making Room for New Public Schools: How Innovative School Districts are Learning to Share Public Education Facilities with Charter Schools
- Top CMOs Get $50 Million for Major Expansions