K-8 Charters: Closing the Achievement Gap
This guide from the Office of Innovation and Improvement at the U.S. Department of Education profiles some of the nation's highest performing K-8 charter schools and their innovative educational practices.
- Charter High Schools: Closing the Achievement Gap
- Innovations in Education: Successful Charter Schools
- Case Study: 5 Cs of Lending for High Achievement Charter Middle School
- Study Assesses Impact of N.Y. Charter School on Achievement Gap
- Are High Quality Schools Enough to Close the Achievement Gap? Evidence from a Social Experiment in Harlem