Index of Essential Practices
This October 2011 report from the National Association of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA) identifies 12 critical practices for effective authorization of charter schools and provides results of a survey showing the extent to which the practices are used around the country. The practices are drawn from NACSA’s Principles & Standards for Quality Charter School Authorizing.
- 2012 Index of Essential Practices, National Association of Charter School Authorizers
- Education Choice and Competition Index
- Connecting Research to Practice: The Effects of Charter Schools—A Forum on Research, Practice, and Authorizing Policy
- Connecting Research to Practice: A Forum on Charter School Research, Practice, and Accountability
- Authorizers Playing Catch-Up With Online Charters, Best Practices Few, Report Says