The Inclusion of Students With Disabilities in School Accountability Systems: An Update
This October 2013 report from the U.S. Department of Education’s Institute of Education Sciences provides analyses of the extent of the inclusion of students with disabilities in school accountability systems. The report includes overall data for charter schools and how students with disabilities affect whether schools make adequate year progress (AYP). Findings are based on U.S. Department of Education EDFacts data from the 2006–07 to 2009–10 school years for up to 44 states and the District of Columbia.
- Inclusion of Students With Disabilities in School Accountability Systems
- Federal Guidance on Schools' Obligation to Provide Students with Disabilities Opportunity to Participate in Athletics
- The Facts on Charter Schools and Students with Disabilities
- Virtual Schools: Assessing Progress and Accountability
- The Role of Charter Restarts in School Reform