Inclusion of Students With Disabilities in School Accountability Systems
This May 2012 interim report from the Institute of Education Sciences covers the extent to which students with disabilities are included in school accountability systems under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. It includes data about charter schools and the influence of students with disabilities subgroups on adequate yearly progress performance. The report is based on data from 2005-2006 to 2008-2009 school years for up to 40 states.
- Putting It All Together: Including Students with Disabilities in Assessment and Accountability Systems
- Including Charter School Students with Disabilities in State Assessments
- Students With Disabilities: More Information and Guidance Could Improve Opportunities in Physical Education and Athletics
- Federal Department of Education Clarifies Schools' Obligation to Provide Students with Disabilities Opportunities to Participate in Athletics
- Charter Schools and Students With Disabilities: A National Study