Improving Access to the General Curriculum for Students with Disabilities Through Collaborative Teaching - For Teachers
This professional development module explores how co-teaching looks in the classroom, scheduling and planning issues, and the challenge of supervising and evaluating a co-teaching team. Co-teaching occurs when two or more professionals jointly deliver substantive instruction to a diverse, or blended, group of students in a single physical space. This version is the Co-Teaching Module for Teachers. The module includes a PowerPoint presentation, a guide of facilitators, a co-teaching preparation checklist, and a document providing answers to common questions.
- Access for High School Students With Disabilities
- National Center to Improve Recruitment and Retention of Qualified Personnel for Children With Disabilities
- Enhancing Your Instruction Through Differentiation
- Building the Capacity of Charter Schools: Effectively Serving Students With Disabilities
- Homework Practices That Support Students With Disabilities: What Have We Learned About Homework and Students with Disabilities