Implementing the Common Core State Standards: A Summary of the Work of Seven Districts (Note: Includes Charter Group)
This June 2011 report from the American Institutes for Research gauges the extent of Common Core State Standards implementation work in seven school districts across the country, including a charter school group in Arizona. The categories of information include curriculum and instruction, instructional leadership, professional development, and assessments.
- Helping English Language Learners Meet the New Common Core State Standards: What Do Charter School Educators Need to Know?
- Framework for English Language Proficiency Development Standards Corresponding to the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards
- September 2011: Common Core State Standards Assessments and Charter Schools
- September 2011: Common Core State Standards Initiative Poses Challenges for Charter Schools
- Summaries of State Charter School Facility Laws