Impact Aid Program, FY 2013 Section 8003, Application Presentation
This presentation from the U.S. Department of Education's Impact Aid Program describes the funding program that is designed to help compensate for the loss of revenue or additional responsibilities for local public schools associated with a federal presence, including tax-exempt lands and military facilities. The presentation provides information about how to apply, including sample forms and documentation requirements.
- Federal Funding, Collaboration With Districts, Military Families Among Topics for Federal Charter Schools Program Panels at National Conference
- USDA Grant Aids Expansion of Charter School's Fresh Food Program
- Federal Charter Schools Program Seeks Grant Application Reviewers
- Fundraising Basics: Developing an Effective Fund Development Program
- Federal Grants Aid Health Care Project at Charter School