Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2011
The National Charter School Research Project at the Center on Reinventing Public Education (CRPE) present this sixth edition of its report on charter schools in the United States. In this report, editors Robin Lake and Betheny Gross presents articles on district-charter collaboration and a general overview of the state of charter schools. CRPE provides access to all editions of Hopes, Fears, & Reality on its website.
- Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2009
- Tech-Based Learning: The New Frontier for Charters?
- To Survive, Charters Cannot Ignore the Bottom Line
- Number of Schools Operated by Nonprofit Charter Management Organizations Outpacing For-Profit Education Management Organizations
- Change in Racial Composition of Charters Schools: 1999-2009