Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2011
The National Charter School Research Project at the Center on Reinventing Public Education (CRPE) present this sixth edition of its report on charter schools in the United States. In this report, editors Robin Lake and Betheny Gross presents articles on district-charter collaboration and a general overview of the state of charter schools. CRPE provides access to all editions of Hopes, Fears, & Reality on its website.
- Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2009
- A Closer Look at Charter Schools Using Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- The Effect of Charter Schools on Student Achievement: A Meta-Analysis of the Literature
- Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning
- Are High Quality Schools Enough to Close the Achievement Gap? Evidence from a Social Experiment in Harlem