Homework Practices That Support Students With Disabilities: What Have We Learned About Homework and Students with Disabilities
This article provides helpful tips for practitioners in inclusive classrooms to ensure that their homework assignment strategies are effective for students with disabilities. The concepts described can be utilized across curricular areas and grade levels. Specific examples of the concepts in practice are provided.
- What Are Classrooms Like for Students with Learning Disabilities?
- Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Center to Support the Development of Effective Educators to Serve Students With Disabilities
- What Is Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Postsecondary Education Options for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Processes and Challenges in Identifying Learning Disabilities Among Students Who Are English Language Learners in Three New York State Districts.