Handbook for Garrison Commanders and a Reference for School Superintendents
This 2008 Handbook for Garrison Commanders and a reference for School Superintendents, published by the Military Child Education Coalition, provides an overview of the school-age education context for military families, checklists for planning to change schools, references to other resources and website links, and counsel on fostering improved relationships between local education agencies and the military community, among other information and contacts.
- What Americans Said About the Public Schools: Phi Delta Kappa/Gallup Poll Reviews 2011, With Military Families Reference
- Illinois State Board of Education Superintendent's Order Approving Charter School Proposed for Navy Base Site
- Charter School Proposed for Navy Base Approved By Illinois State Board of Education Superintendent
- Commandant Named for New Orleans Military/Maritime Academy Charter
- A Toolbox to Help Start a School on a Military Base