Handbook for Garrison Commanders and a Reference for School Superintendents
This 2008 Handbook for Garrison Commanders and a reference for School Superintendents, published by the Military Child Education Coalition, provides an overview of the school-age education context for military families, checklists for planning to change schools, references to other resources and website links, and counsel on fostering improved relationships between local education agencies and the military community, among other information and contacts.
- Charter School Proposed for Navy Base Approved By Illinois State Board of Education Superintendent
- Illinois State Board of Education Superintendent's Order Approving Charter School Proposed for Navy Base Site
- Commandant Named for New Orleans Military/Maritime Academy Charter
- Opening Procedures Handbook: A Guide for Boards of Trustees and Leaders of New Charter Schools
- What Americans Said About the Public Schools: Phi Delta Kappa/Gallup Poll Reviews 2011, With Military Families Reference