Good Governance Guide
This tool, developed by Governance Matters, provides indicators, best practices, and case studies for nonprofit boards on a variety of topics, including board effectiveness, operations, strategic planning, program effectiveness, funding stability, financial oversight, constituent voice, external relations, and organizational evaluation.
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Full Version)
- Good to Govern: Evaluating the Capacity of Charter School Founding Boards
- Governance Best Practices for Highly Effective Charter School Boards
- Maximizing Effectiveness: Focusing the Microscope on Charter School Governance Boards
- Charter School Board Member Job Descriptions