Good to Govern: Evaluating the Capacity of Charter School Founding Boards
This National Association of Charter School Authorizers issue brief identifies key characteristics of effective founding charter school boards and provides guidelines to evaluate their capacity.
- Maximizing Effectiveness: Focusing the Microscope on Charter School Governance Boards
- Building a Foundation for Success: How Authorizers Can Help Schools with the Facilities Challenge
- Creating and Sustaining High-Quality Charter School Governing Boards
- Charter School Governing Board Training Handbook
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Abridged)