Fort Bragg (N.C.) Regional High School, Charter School Proposal
This proposal for a charter high school to open at Fort Bragg in August 2013 has been submitted to the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. The 344-page application, on file with the department's Office of Charter Schools, provides a wide range of information about the plan for the school, including the academic program, demographics, and the proposed arrangement between the school management company and the governing board of the school. The proposed site for the school is on Fort Bragg property in a publicly accessible area.
- Map Showing Proposed Site for Proposed Fort Bragg (N.C.) Regional High School Charter School
- Charter Schools Possible on Fort Bragg, Downtown Fayetteville
- North Carolina Charter Council Turns Away Fort Bragg Application, New Board to Consider Options
- Charter Schools: Guidance Needed for Military Base Schools on Startup and Operational Issues
- Illinois State Board of Education Superintendent's Order Approving Charter School Proposed for Navy Base Site