Fool’s Gold: A Critical Look at Computers in Childhood
This 2000 report from the Alliance for Childhood covers a range of issues regarding technology and the impact on children’s education, including creativity, critical thinking, health, and social development.
- A Closer Look at Charter Schools Using Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2009
- Hopes, Fears, & Reality: A Balanced Look at American Charter Schools in 2011
- Native Language and Culture-Based Education, Hawai'i Research Involving Charter Schools
- Native Language and Culture-Based Education, Pueblo of Jemez Written Testimony, Charter Schools Established