Five NCES Schools and Staffing Survey (SASS) Reports, With Charter and Traditional Public School Data Comparisons
These August 2013 reports from the National Center for Education Statistics of the U.S. Department of Education cover a range of data on charter and traditional public schools, including comparisons on graduation, staffing and school operations. The five reports provide selected findings from the 2011–12 Schools and Staffing Survey data collected from a nationally representative sample schools.
- National Charter School Enrollment, Staffing, and Media Center Data Available From Four NCES Reports, 2009
- NCES Releases Charter, Traditional Public School Staffing and Graduation Data
- Student Achievement in Florida's Charter Schools: A Comparison of the Performance of Charter School Students with Traditional Public School Students
- National Charter School Principal and Teacher Attrition and Mobility Data From Two NCES Reports, 2010
- Is Administration Leaner in Charter Schools? Resource Allocation in Charter and Traditional Public Schools (Michigan)