Exploring Success in the Charter Sector
This 2008 report presents findings from exploratory case studies of six charter schools identified due to their reported success educating children with disabilities. The case studies were exploratory in nature, documenting what charter schools are offering children with disabilities. Selected schools were perceived to be innovative or particularly successful with children with disabilities.
- Successful Charter Schools
- Making Charter School Facilities More Affordable: State-Driven Policy Approaches
- Charter School Support Varies Among ‘Race to Top’ Second Round Finalists
- Quality Authorizing for Online and Blended-Learning Charter Schools
- Innovations in Education: Successful Charter Schools