Evaluating Charter School Principals
Originally produced by the National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality with support from the U.S. Department of Education, this toolkit has been updated and tailored for the charter school sector in November 2011 by the National Charter School Resource Center. The toolkit includes a scenario, tips and cautions for implementing a principal evaluation system, and several research-based strategies.
- Using Performance-Based Value-Added Models to Identify and Support High-Quality Teachers in Charter School Contexts
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Full Version)
- Enhancing Teacher Leadership in Charter Schools
- Diagnostic Resource for Developing, Aligning and Sustaining Human and Resource Capital in Districts and Schools
- Taking Human Capital Seriously: Talented Teachers in Every Classroom, Talented Principals in Every School