Equity in Access to Charter Schools
In this research synthesis, the National Charter School Resource Center examines enrollment trends in charter schools and related equity issues. The research indicates where patterns of normal and hyper (or extreme) segregation exist and where the data are inconsistent to support such claims. The conclusion identifies areas for future policy research or action to address equity challenges.
- Choice Without Equity: Charter School Segregation and the Need for Civil Rights Standards
- Is Administration Leaner in Charter Schools? Resource Allocation in Charter and Traditional Public Schools (Michigan)
- Charter Schools in California: A Review of Their Autonomy and Resource Allocation Practices
- National Charter School Enrollment, Staffing, and Media Center Data Available From Four NCES Reports, 2009
- Research Brief: Charter Schools and Civic Leadership in Indianapolis