Enhancing Your Instruction Through Differentiation
This professional development module from The Access Center provides background information about differentiated instruction, demonstrates differentiation strategies, and addresses issues of implementation at the school and district level. It includes a PowerPoint presentation, a guide for facilitators, multiple hand-outs, a differentiation preparation checklist and a document providing answers to common questions.
- Improving Access to the General Curriculum for Students with Disabilities Through Collaborative Teaching - For Teachers
- Learning Disabilities Resource Kit
- Response to Intervention Blueprints for Implementation
- Students With Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Use Digital Storytelling to Improve Your Students’ Writing Skills