Enhancing Teacher Leadership in Charter Schools
Originally produced by the National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality, this toolkit of resources for developing teacher leadership has been updated as of November 2011 and adapted specifically for charter schools. The document has tips and tools for implementing a teacher leadership program in a charter school and includes a scenario, research-based strategies for developing teacher leadership, and a list of specific resources for each strategy.
- Key Issue: Enhancing Teacher Leadership
- Using Performance-Based Value-Added Models to Identify and Support High-Quality Teachers in Charter School Contexts
- Charter School Center Newsletter: Hiring Turnaround Leaders
- Evaluating Charter School Principals
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Full Version)