Disability Fact Sheets
This website of the National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities provides fact sheets on each disability category within the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. Disability definitions, characteristics, and tips for parents and educators are provided.
- National Dropout Prevention Center for Students with Disabilities
- Access for High School Students With Disabilities
- National Center to Improve Recruitment and Retention of Qualified Personnel for Children With Disabilities
- Charter School Authorizers: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools
- Primer for Charter School Operators: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools