Developing Training Programs for Charter School Governing Board Members: A Promising Practice Profile
Through examination of innovative practices in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Minnesota, this guide outlines essential elements in the development of a strong charter school governing board.
- March 2012: Strategic Recruiting of Charter School Board Members
- Charter School Board Member Job Descriptions
- Keeping the Promise: High-Performing Urban Charter Schools in Massachusetts
- Board Governance: Finding, Recruiting and Retaining Outstanding Charter School Board Members
- Charter School Governing Board Training Handbook