A Decade of Results: Charter School Loan and Operating Performance
This May 2011 report prepared by Ernst & Young examines the connection between charter school performance and loan performance. The report covers a variety of performance indicators on 430 loans totaling $1.2 billion from 2000 to 2009. Data about foreclosures, refinancings and extensions, and loan terms, as well as school-based characteristics such as size and academic performance are included in the report.
- Report on Charter Loan Performance Says School Size, Academic Standing Matter
- USDA Rural Facilities Loan Fund That Charter Schools Have Tapped Quadruples to $1.3 Billion
- Charter School Facilities Projects Backed by USDA Rural Development Loans
- Similar English Learner Students, Different Results: Why Do Some Schools Do Better?
- Mobilizing and Motivating Your Staff to Get Results: A Technical Assistance Guide for Charter School Leaders