Credit Enhancement Grantees
To help charter schools overcome the financial challenges that can limit their ability to lease or own an appropriate facility, the U.S. Department of Education established the Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities program. Through this program, grants are available to help public charter schools improve their credit in order to obtain private sector capital to buy, construct, renovate, or lease academic facilities.This document lists organizations that can provide assistance to charter schools through the Credit Enhancement program. Contact information is provided for each organization to help charter schools explore the options that are available in their state.
- U.S. Department of Education Awards Group $10 Million for Charter School Credit Enhancement
- CSP to Tap 2011 Applicants List for 2013 Facilities Credit Enhancement Awards
- School Facilities and Tax Credit Bonds
- The Answer Key: How to Plan, Develop and Finance Your Charter School Facility
- Charter School Facilities: A Resource Guide on Development and Financing