Creating and Sustaining High-Quality Charter School Governing Boards
This guide examines the laws, policies, and programs that states are using to create and sustain high-quality public charter school governing boards. The authors provide policy options related to two crucial aspects of governing boards: board composition and recruitment and board training.
- Opportunity-Rich Schools and Sustainable Communities: Seven Steps to Align High-Quality Education with Innovations in City and Metropolitan Planning and Development
- Corporations, Chambers, and Charters: How Businesses Can Support High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- Grants for Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Abridged)
- Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants for Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools