Creating and Sustaining High-Quality Charter School Governing Boards
This guide examines the laws, policies, and programs that states are using to create and sustain high-quality public charter school governing boards. The authors provide policy options related to two crucial aspects of governing boards: board composition and recruitment and board training.
- Opportunity-Rich Schools and Sustainable Communities: Seven Steps to Align High-Quality Education with Innovations in City and Metropolitan Planning and Development
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Abridged)
- Using School Improvement Grant Funds to Increase Access to High-Quality Public Schools
- Corporations, Chambers, and Charters: How Businesses Can Support High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools