Connecting Research About English Language Learners to Practice: An Introductory Guide for Educators
To help educators make informed decisions about English language learners (ELLs), this Connecting Research to Practice brief provides an overview of key research findings, highlights federal policies related to ELLs, outlines district-level and school-level action opportunities, and lists resources that offer more information.
- Effective Literacy and English Language Instruction for English Learners in the Elementary Grades: A Practice Guide
- Resources for Charter School Educators: Students With Interrupted Formal Education
- Educating English Language Learners: Implementing Instructional Practices
- Charter Schools and ELLs: An Authorizer and School Leader Guide to Educating ELLs
- Framework for Effective Teaching: Evidence Guide