The Condition of Education 2011
The 2011 report Condition of Education 2004 defines 50 indicators for summarizing recent and important developments in U.S. education. These indicators cover the areas of persistence, student achievement, and the learning environment. Information on charter schools can be found in the sections on enrollment and public school characteristics.
- Characteristics of Public School Districts in the United States: Results From the 2007–08 Schools and Staffing Survey
- Charter School Educators Among U.S. Department of Education 2011-12 Teaching Ambassador Fellows
- The New York City Charter School Evaluation Project: How New York City’s Charter Schools Affect Student Achievement
- Charter High Schools: Closing the Achievement Gap
- Resolution of Virtual Charter School Civil Rights Investigation Announced By U.S. Department of Education