Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
This website of the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund of the U.S. Department of the Treasury provides information about the program, which was “created for the purpose of promoting economic revitalization and community development through investment in and assistance to community development financial institutions (CDFIs).” Charter school development support has been included in the more than $1.4 billion the fund has awarded to community development organizations and financial institutions. The organization has started the Capacity Building Initiative in an effort to "expand technical assistance and training opportunities for Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) nationwide and significantly boost the ability of CDFIs to deliver financial products and services to underserved communities."
- Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center for Development of Coursework and Training Modules To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities
- Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Center to Support the Development of Effective Educators to Serve Students With Disabilities
- Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D
- Bill Passed By U.S. House Would Provide $300 Million Per Year for Charter School Support
- Federal Funding, Collaboration With Districts, Military Families Among Topics for Federal Charter Schools Program Panels at National Conference