Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
This website of the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund of the U.S. Department of the Treasury provides information about the program, which was “created for the purpose of promoting economic revitalization and community development through investment in and assistance to community development financial institutions (CDFIs).” Charter school development support has been included in the more than $1.4 billion the fund has awarded to community development organizations and financial institutions. The organization has started the Capacity Building Initiative in an effort to "expand technical assistance and training opportunities for Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) nationwide and significantly boost the ability of CDFIs to deliver financial products and services to underserved communities."
- U.S. Treasury Announces $172 Million in Community Development Financial Institutions Fund Grants
- Federal Funding, Collaboration With Districts, Military Families Among Topics for Federal Charter Schools Program Panels at National Conference
- Fundraising Basics: Developing an Effective Fund Development Program
- USDA Community Food Projects Program Has Awarded Grants to Charter Schools
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Low Income Investment Fund Presentation