Colorado City-Specific Strategies
The National Charter School Resource Center and the U.S. Department of Education hosted a full-day conference in New Orleans on May 12, 2011, titled Transforming Urban Public Education: Exploring the Potential of City-Based Strategies. The presenters explored emerging city-based movements that are embracing high-quality charter schools as an integral component of citywide reform initiatives that are designed to improve the quality of public education for all students.
This presentation was delivered by Jim Griffin, of the Colorado League of Charter Schools, during the conference session titled, “State Charter Support Organizations Advocating for Urban School Reform.”
- California City-Specific Strategies
- NewSchools' City Fund Strategy
- New York City Charter School Center: The First 5 Years
- Incubating High-Quality Charter Schools: Innovations in City-Based Organizations
- Conference Agenda - Transforming Urban Public Education: Exploring the Potential of City-Based Strategies