Charter Schools Designed for Children with Disabilities: An Initial Examination of Issues and Questions Raised
This report addresses both why and how charter schools designed for students with disabilities operate their programs and provides information learned about charter schools specifically designed for children with disabilities through a series of questions and answers.
- Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center for Development of Coursework and Training Modules To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution
- Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Training and Information Centers
- Including Charter School Students with Disabilities in State Assessments
- Primer for Charter School Operators: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools