Charter Schools Designed for Children with Disabilities: An Initial Examination of Issues and Questions Raised
This report addresses both why and how charter schools designed for students with disabilities operate their programs and provides information learned about charter schools specifically designed for children with disabilities through a series of questions and answers.
- Including Charter School Students with Disabilities in State Assessments
- Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center for Development of Coursework and Training Modules To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution
- Challenges for Charter School with Special Education: Issues of Concern for Charter School Authorizers and Service Providers
- Primer for Charter School Operators: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools