Charter Schools And The Road to Readiness: The Effects on College Preparation, Attendance And Choice
This May 2013 report provides analysis of the performance of charter high schools in Boston, Massachusetts, focusing on outcomes that are "essential for or facilitate postsecondary schooling,” such as high school graduation, college scholarship qualification, SAT scores and college enrollment. The report, produced under the auspices of MIT’s School Effectiveness and Inequality Initiative, also covers the impact of charter attendance for special education students.
- The Road to Charter School Quality
- Over-Age, Under-Credited Students and Public Charter Schools: An Exploration of Successes, Strategies, and Opportunities for Expansion
- National Charter School Study 2013
- The Effect of School Choice on Intrinsic Motivation and Academic Outcomes
- KIPP Middle Schools: Impacts on Achievement and Other Outcomes