Charter School Special Education Cooperatives
This 2011 study from the National Charter School Resource Center focuses on the special education cooperative as a model for providing services to charter school students with disabilities. The study, conducted by researchers at American Institutes for Research, involved reviews of eight special education cooperatives serving charter schools and includes an analysis of the factors for success, descriptions of the cooperatives and their structures, as well as a table of key questions that should be considered by people who are contemplating implementing the model.
- Special Education Cooperatives Can Work for Charter Schools, Study Finds
- Charter Enrollments Reach Record Heights; New Orleans Leads in Market Share
- Key Questions for Charter Schools Considering the Special Education Cooperative Model
- Making Room for New Public Schools: How Innovative School Districts are Learning to Share Public Education Facilities with Charter Schools
- Top CMOs Get $50 Million for Major Expansions