Charter School Replication: Growing a Quality Charter School Sector
This 2009 NACSA policy guide provides considerations for policymakers in replicating quality charter schools: defining success, charter school caps, governance structures, charter renewal streamlining, accountability, and proactive support from SEAs on charter school replication.
- Going Exponential: Growing the Charter School Sector’s Best
- A Sum Greater Than the Parts: What States Can Teach Each Other About Charter Schooling
- The State of the NYC Charter School Sector
- Supporting Charter School Excellence Through Quality Authorizing
- Creating and Sustaining High-Quality Charter School Governing Boards