Charter School Facilities Requirements
This report by the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF) provides brokers, landlords, and developers an introduction to the fundamentals of charter schools, the economics and financing, and the key issues and considerations when leasing.
- Charter School Facilities Institute Series
- Idaho to Dedicate Funding for Charter Facilities, Require Authorizer Fees and Performance Contracts
- Charting a Path to College and Beyond: How Charter Schools are Increasing College Access and Success Rates for Low-Income Students
- Trends in Charter School Authorizing
- Increasing Charter School Accountability Through Interventions and Closures