Charter School Bond Issuance: A Complete History, Volume 2
This 101-page report from the Local Initiatives Support Corporation focuses on the charter school tax-exempt bond market that has grown to 600 transactions totaling more than $6.4 billion. The report includes extensive data and analyses, including listings of individual schools’ debt, results from an examination of hundreds of school financial reports, debt payment performance, indicators of schools’ creditworthiness, borrowing costs, and data breakouts by state.
- Charter School Bond Issuance: A Complete History
- Charter School Performance in New Jersey
- Charter Schools and Students With Disabilities: A National Study
- Nevada Charter Schools: Improving Access to Categorical & Facilities Funding
- Over-Age, Under-Credited Students and Public Charter Schools: An Exploration of Successes, Strategies, and Opportunities for Expansion