The Changing Field of Facilities Financing
The Charter School Center's May 2010 newsletter focuses on recent developments that may help charters better meet facility needs, including federal bond programs and growing interest by investors. It profiles YES Prep, a network of open enrollment charter schools in Houston which took advantage of Qualified School Construction Bonds and Qualified Zone Academy Bonds to finance a $22 million expansion program.
- May 2010: The Changing Field of Facilities Financing
- Making Charter School Facilities More Affordable: State-Driven Policy Approaches
- Houston Charter Funds Expansion With Federal Bond Programs
- Does Teacher Preparation Matter? Evidence about Teacher Certification, Teach for America, and Teacher Effectiveness
- Insights into Alternative Certification: Initial Findings From a National Study