Center for Charter Schools Offers 'Board Gear'
Developed by the Center for Charter Schools at Central Michigan University, this online resource includes a wide range of materials to assist leaders at the schools it authorizes, with a focus on charter school board members. Resources include forms, resolutions, policies, training materials, and reference guides to serving as a charter school board member.
- Charter School Governing Board Training Handbook
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Abridged)
- Creating an Effective Charter School Governing Board (Full Version)
- Governance Best Practices for Highly Effective Charter School Boards
- Good to Govern: Evaluating the Capacity of Charter School Founding Boards