Back to School Tallies: Estimated Number of Public Charter Schools and Students, 2012-2013
This January 2013 report from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools estimates the number of new charter schools that opened across the country and additional students for the 2012-13 school year and also includes the number of charter school closures. It includes state-by-state breakouts of data.
- Back to School Tallies: Estimated Number of Public Charter Schools, 2011-2012
- NAPCS Estimates 531 New Charter Schools Opened for 2012-13
- Wisconsin Closure Letter 2012-2013
- The Other Lottery: Are Philanthropists Backing the Best Charter Schools?
- NAPCS Estimates 500 New Charters Opened for 2011-2012, 150 Closed