Assessing Fiscal Health: A Financial Benchmarking Tool for Charter Schools
This toolkit, published in December 2009 by the National Resource Center for Charter School Financing & Governance, provides an overview of the key steps in maintaining the fiscal health of a charter school. Included is a template for performing a fiscal assessment and sample worksheets.
- A Revenue Planning Tool for Charter School Operators
- Developing Financial Benchmarking Tools for Charter School Authorizers and Intermediaries
- Measuring Charter School Financial Health
- Helping Charter Schools Tap Categorical Funding for Specialized Services
- Finding Federal Funding for Charter Schools: A User's Guide