Achievement First: Developing A Teacher Performance Management System that Recognizes Excellence
This March 2011 report from The Aspen Institute Education & Society Program provides an extensive description of the Achievement First charter school network’s system for managing the performance of teachers.
The report, Achievement First: Developing a Teacher Performance Management System that Recognizes Excellence, includes the school’s Essentials of Effective Instruction and a copy of the Professional Growth Plan and outlines the stages of teacher career development, including salary ranges.
- Charter Network's Teacher Evaluation System Highlighted in Aspen Institute Report
- Two Center for Educator Compensation Reform Webinars Focus on How Charter Schools Can Build Effective Performance Management Systems
- Recruiting Effective Math Teachers, How Do Math Immersion Teachers Compare?: Evidence from New York City
- Charter School Groups Win 11 Teacher Incentive Fund Grants Totaling $93.7 Million
- Two March Webinars to Focus on How to Build Effective Performance Management Systems at Charter Schools