AccessIT, Resources Focused on Electronic and Information Technology
AccessIT promotes the use of electronic and information technology (E&IT) for students and employees with disabilities in educational institutions at all academic levels. This website features the AccessIT Knowledge Base, a searchable, growing database of questions and answers regarding accessible E&IT. It is designed for educators, policymakers, librarians, technical support staff, and students and employees with disabilities and their advocates.
- Access for High School Students With Disabilities
- Improving Access to the General Curriculum for Students with Disabilities Through Collaborative Teaching - For Teachers
- General Curriculum Access Overview
- TechMatrix, Educational and Assistive Technology Resources Guidance
- EdTech Locator, Assistance with Technology Integration