2009 Policy Guide Series
This 2009 series of eight policy guides from the National Association of Charter School Authorizers covers key elements of the charter school authorizing cycle and is designed specifically for state education policy makers and advocates.
The series covers Charter School Replication, Multiple Charter Authorizing Options, Charter School Authorizer Funding, The Charter School Application Process, Charter School Appeals, Charter School Performance Accountability, Charter School Contracts, and Charter School Contract Renewal.
- NACSA Charter School Replication Guide: The Spectrum of Replication Options
- Leave No Charter Behind: An Authorizer Guide to the Use of Growth Data
- The State of Charter School Authorizing 2009
- Accountability in Action: A Comprehensive Guide to Charter School Closure
- Steadying the Three-Legged Stool: Authorizers, Charter Schools, and Education Service Providers