SEA CSP Pre-Application Technical Assistance and Waiver Requests Webinar
The National Charter School Resource Center’s February 2011 webinar served two purposes. During the first section, SEA Communities of Practice: Using Waiver Requests to Increase Flexibility, federal leaders engaged State Education Agency (SEA) Charter Schools Program (CSP) grantees in an interactive conversation about the U.S. Department of Education's rationale for approving or denying waiver requests from SEAs.
The second part of the webinar served as preapplication technical assistance for SEAs that might submit an application in the SEA CSP competition that opened in January 2011. Featured webinar presenters included Scott Pearson, Cathy Grimes-Miller, Leslie Hankerson, and Erin Pfeltz from the U.S. Department of Education.
Note: The first 15 minutes of the webinar are not included in the recording because of technical difficulties.
- SEA CSP Pre-Application Technical Assistance and Waiver Requests Webinar
- Investing in Innovation Fund, Development Grants: Development grants Pre-Application
- Charter Schools Program Collaboration Awards Pre Application Webinar
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities & the Safe & Drug-Free Schools & Communities Program
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Adolescent Literacy for Students with Disabilities in Middle and High Schools, Grades 6-12