Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth As A Determinant of High Quality Schools
The use of student academic growth data to evaluate the effectiveness of charter schools will be the focus of a National Charter School Resource Center webinar on January 22, 2013.
Going beyond the annual performance "snapshot" to look at the level of learning over multiple years provides a deeper picture of what individual schools are doing to advance students.
The webinar will cover the District of Columbia Public Charter School Board’s Performance Management Framework and feature board member Darren Woodruff and Deputy Director Naomi DeVeaux.
The webinar will be 3-4 p.m. (EST). There is no registration fee.
- Resource Center Webinar to Focus on Student Academic Growth Over Time As Measure of High Quality Charter Schools
- Webinar to Focus on Use of Expanded Learning Time to Support Students
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- Two March Webinars to Focus on How to Build Effective Performance Management Systems at Charter Schools
- Using Performance-Based Value-Added Models to Identify and Support High-Quality Teachers in Charter School Contexts