Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth As A Determinant of High Quality Schools
The use of student academic growth data to evaluate the effectiveness of charter schools will be the focus of a National Charter School Resource Center webinar on January 22, 2013.
Going beyond the annual performance "snapshot" to look at the level of learning over multiple years provides a deeper picture of what individual schools are doing to advance students.
The webinar will cover the District of Columbia Public Charter School Board’s Performance Management Framework and feature board member Darren Woodruff and Deputy Director Naomi DeVeaux.
The webinar will be 3-4 p.m. (EST). There is no registration fee.
- Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth as a Determinant of High Quality Schools
- Resource Center Webinar to Focus on Student Academic Growth Over Time As Measure of High Quality Charter Schools
- Student Progress Over Time Part 1
- Student Progress Over Time Part 2
- Webinar to Focus on Use of Expanded Learning Time to Support Students